Thursday, March 5, 2009

Something Funny

I must tell you, I was laughing so hard I was in tears. What were you laughing at that was so funny, you may ask. Well, let me begin to tell you.

It was Thursday, February 26th and I was on my way home from work. Wally seat belted into his booster and I was talking on the phone with Bonnie, while Cars was playing to entertain him on his ride home - that can get pretty boring and long at times.

Every so often I look back to see how he's doing and because I just think he's the cutest little man I every did see. (I have to, I'm his Mother.) I happened to look back and Wally has his shoes and socks off, no big deal he always takes them off. Not too much longer after that I can expect him to take his coat off, that's just the way it goes; shoes, socks and coat get taken off as soon as possible. Minutes go by and I'm still on the phone, I look back and Wally is trying to take his pants off. "No Wally, keep your pants on", I try telling him. I'm sure it went in one ear and out the other or maybe it didn't even get to go in one ear, it's hard to tell. I continuing driving and talking for a while longer and look back again to find his shirt wrapped around his belly and chest. "Wally, what are you doing? You better leave that diaper on." I try once again to convince him to stay dressed. Did that work, nope, not even close because he was successfully undressed in the car while wearing his seat belt. (with the exception of his shirt - he wasn't able to get that off.)

I managed to get take a few pictures with my phone. . .



1 comment:

Nathan said...

Hilarious. Just wait until he starts stripping and running down the street.