This past weekend was great. Saturday we put up the awning over the spa, went swimming and out to dinner. Sunday was even better, Rusty and the girls came up to visit us. We went swimming again and had a bbq in the backyard. They were there for most of the day, it was nice to have friends over. We've been so busy this summer we haven't done too many fun things and that was just what we needed.
2 comments:
Pictures! I want pictures :) I love all the great additions you are making to your home! Someday we'll get there. What happened to the Nitro? Miss you!
Hi Jules! It was best to get rid of the Nirto, the worth shot down over $6k in just a few months. The Finder is bigger and better anyways and it fits our needs more.
I never take pictures anymore, I need to. I will when I get a chance.
I just love your updates about your little man, he's so cute.
Post a Comment