I can’t believe it . . . we bought a Dodge. Yes, you read it, a Dodge. My family is all about the Ford and Mike’s family is all about the Chevy, none of us even like Dodge. My Dad calls them “Dog”. So what in the world were we thinking?
We got ourselves this super cute Nitro. It’s built on the same chastity as a Jeep Liberty (we like Jeep) and it can tow, I believe up to 4 or 5 thousand. Towing is a must – we like to go camping.
Anyways, it was a toss up for a little while with the Liberty or the Nitro. The Nitro had the color I liked, but the Liberty has everything I wanted on the inside including my fabulous seat warmers and Mike’s sun/moon roof. It all came down to price and how much our payments would go up compared to the Beast. We took the Nitro as you know.
I’m pretty happy with our choice. It’s not the Beast in anyway, but it’s a good choice. I just wish it had more pick-up power. It’s really torchie, so it will tow, but when you need to bust a move and jump up to 60mph in a blink of an eye, it just doesn’t do it. I think a turtle can get to 60 faster than I will.
So please Dodge – take this into consideration and make that boy a peppy little thing, not your grandma’s pimp-n-ride.
Anywho, here is our new Nitti.



2 comments:
Yay for you!
Congratulations on your new car...I'll have to come over to check it out. It is fun you are a blogger, I love keeping track of people on their blogs!
Post a Comment