What a night . . .
Saturday was a day I thought was going to be great fun, going out and about to the car show maybe having a nice dinner, just the two of us while Mikey played with his cousins. It started out great, we drove to Dev and Glenna's to drop Mikey off, we stayed a while to talk and see how they are doing. Their kids were wild and crazy running around the house, so excited to see Mikey, a little disappointed because we didn't bring Capone. (Next time we'll bring him for Jr.)
Off to the South Towne Auto Expo in Sandy! Yeah, all the nice cars a few concept to check out, it started all so great. I told Mike, let's look at the ones we really want to see first and then we can go back and look at those we're not so interested in. I dragged him to the Ford's!! I was excited to see the new Mustang and what conceps they had out this year. My excitement quickly turned to anger, with Mike walking around on the phone with Tyler. He's walking in circles dragging me along nowhere. Well, why can't I go look by myself? Out of the question, I don't do that, I can't or don't even go grocery shopping alone.
Finally off the phone! Let's get looking!
We quickly looked around Ford when I got bored, nothing to exciting going on, it's all the same old stuff with a different year slapped on it. Come on Ford, wake up, let's get something worth looking at and buying. I love Ford and I was dissappointe. The only thing worth looking at was the Vault! It was interesting and very ugly. Ford you will be going out of business soon if you don't step it up.
To the exotics! You can't go wrong here. Such beauty, such poise, shiny silvery black! I am in love with the Ferrari! A great design and Mike loves the fact that she's fast, the horse power, the pur of the engine, wh
at a ride. If only I could afford one, a dream come true.
Not much to say about the show, Mike and Bryce loved the new concept Camero. I thought it was okay, they really should have used a better color than red. It wasn't even lip stick red. Black would have been the way to go, but Chev doesn't have the mind to think of that.
I'll have to post the pics once I download them, not for a while!
Saturday was a day I thought was going to be great fun, going out and about to the car show maybe having a nice dinner, just the two of us while Mikey played with his cousins. It started out great, we drove to Dev and Glenna's to drop Mikey off, we stayed a while to talk and see how they are doing. Their kids were wild and crazy running around the house, so excited to see Mikey, a little disappointed because we didn't bring Capone. (Next time we'll bring him for Jr.)
Off to the South Towne Auto Expo in Sandy! Yeah, all the nice cars a few concept to check out, it started all so great. I told Mike, let's look at the ones we really want to see first and then we can go back and look at those we're not so interested in. I dragged him to the Ford's!! I was excited to see the new Mustang and what conceps they had out this year. My excitement quickly turned to anger, with Mike walking around on the phone with Tyler. He's walking in circles dragging me along nowhere. Well, why can't I go look by myself? Out of the question, I don't do that, I can't or don't even go grocery shopping alone.
Finally off the phone! Let's get looking!
We quickly looked around Ford when I got bored, nothing to exciting going on, it's all the same old stuff with a different year slapped on it. Come on Ford, wake up, let's get something worth looking at and buying. I love Ford and I was dissappointe. The only thing worth looking at was the Vault! It was interesting and very ugly. Ford you will be going out of business soon if you don't step it up.
To the exotics! You can't go wrong here. Such beauty, such poise, shiny silvery black! I am in love with the Ferrari! A great design and Mike loves the fact that she's fast, the horse power, the pur of the engine, wh
Not much to say about the show, Mike and Bryce loved the new concept Camero. I thought it was okay, they really should have used a better color than red. It wasn't even lip stick red. Black would have been the way to go, but Chev doesn't have the mind to think of that.
I'll have to post the pics once I download them, not for a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment